12 Commitments That Will Create An Enlightened Life
Written by Jafree Ozwald
The following 12 Commitments
I've kept sacred in my life since 2001. I feel they have
exponentially opened my heart to life, expanded my consciousness
and increased my ability to attract the life of my dreams. I feel
so passionately about these commitments that I want to share them
with you below...enjoy!!
1. I always decide to accept, approve, love, and appreciate myself
exactly as I am no matter what the situation or experience I am
2. I remain centered and at peace with myself whenever others are
3. I ONLY do inspired actions in my life. I listen to my inner
voice on what actions to take and follow it with complete trust.
4. I explore each experience in life (especially those that
trouble me) with a gentle compassionate energy, and a childlike
5. I choose to think positively about everything. I replace heavy
hard thoughts with light and flexible thinking. For example
thoughts that begin with, “I need to, I have to, I've got to, I
should, I could, and I would”, are immediately replaced with, “I'd
love to, I want to, I get to, I can, I will, and I am!”
6. I always replace worry with wonder until I feel my life
7. I have healthy boundaries with respect to the demands of others
and can easily say NO to someone who may try to make me feel
victimized, taken advantage of, or dis-empowered in any way.
8. I am independent of the good and bad opinions of other people.
9. I speak ONLY positive empowering statements about others and
10. I exercise, meditate, eat healthy, and get enough sleep at
least 6 days per week.
11. I easily create life-long fulfilling relationships which allow
my heart and mind to be open to fully accepting and even loving
every person and situation that comes my way.
12. I am 100% committed to practicing these commitments no matter
what happens for the rest of my life!
"If you can't see God in all, you can't see God at all."