How to Open your ZIP file
1. Double click with your mouse on your .zip file. If it does not open instantly, then you need unzip software. Instantly download and install this FREE Zip Wizard at: http://www.7-zip.org/download.html or try this free program at http://mercedes.coffeecup.com/CoffeeFreeZipInstaller.exe
3. Open up unzip Wizard and click on "Un-Zip an Existing File". Find your downloaded zip file on your computer and then "UNZIP IT"! You will see its unzipping itself and will eventually say "unzip complete".
How to Open your PDF E-book
1. Double click on your PDF file. If it does not open, you will need a version of PDF Adobe Acrobat Reader to view your e-book at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html or download one for FREE at this link: http://download.com.com/3000-2378-10000062.html
How to Play MP3's on your Computer
Go to the destination where your new MP3 files are located. When you click on your new MP3 file it should start to play immediately. If it does not, you'll need to download a media player. Itunes is easy to use, free to download and you can burn CD's easily with it too! Click here to download Itunes now! Or you can try Windows Media Player
How to Burn MP3 files onto a CD
The easiest way to make a CD from MP3 files is to use ITunes. If you wish to print these instructions Click on this page which is white so you can print it out and work on installing the software at same time.
Download iTunes at http://www.apple.com/itunes/download After its installed then open the program up and read instructions below.
2. Now look the top right corner of the screen and you'll see word "File". Select it and beneath it you'll see "Add File to Library". Click on this, and FIND your mp3 file(s) on your computer that you wish to burn to your blank CD. Import these into your iTunes music library. Shortcut: You can also manually drag and drop your mp3 files directly into your new playlist, from one screen to another.
3. Now above your new playlist you'll see the word "music" which is directly under Library at the top of the left column on the screen. Click on it and you'll see your new mp3 you added on the right side. Click your mouse on this file (holding the button down) and drag it and drop it into your new playlist and you're done!
4. Just click once on your new playlist to highlight
it, and in the bottom right corner of the screen you'll see the button
"Burn Disc". Insert a blank CD and click this button and you're done!!
Get ready to Enlighten Your Life... EVERYDAY!
© Copyright 2000-2013. Enlightened Beings International. All Rights Reserved.