By Jafree Ozwald
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bow-lines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~Mark Twain
The New Year is a perfect time to expand your horizon of what’s possible in your life. It’s a time to upgrade our vibration, improve our health, energy, focus and make real life-enhancing changes. What kind of success do you want to manifest this year? If I gave you access to a magical genie who would grant you ANY 3 wishes that you desired, what would you want to have manifest?
Now the next big question is a doozy. What would be the 3 bad habits that you know you need to let go of in your life to make room for these 3 wonderful wishes? A bad habit can be anything. A few common examples are procrastination, excuses, negative self-talk, repetitive negative thoughts about the future, substance addiction with cigarettes, alcohol, recreational drugs, or pharm drugs, an addiction to reaching for food whenever feeling uncomfortable or insecure, and perhaps an unfriendly way you are treating someone else.
You know yourself better than anyone, so you know what you should be doing differently and what you are procrastinating. Perhaps you are in resistance or denial about making this shift in your life, and would rather remain in the old comfortable known section of life rather than breaking out into some unknown territory. I know change can be scary, yet not changing is even more frightening, so let’s focus on 5 practical down-to-earth steps that will help you build a solid foundation for success in the new year!!
1. Come into a feeling of completion with your past. Clean up anything that is incomplete or unfinished from last year because this will give you more energy to create new things this year. Incompletions drain energy and distract your mind. What is bothering or haunting you? Some common incompletions are unsaid things that you want to communicate to a friend or family member, an unfinished project at home or at work, and not following through on a commitment that you made to yourself such as cleaning out your cupboards, closets, or office drawers.
2. Get in touch with what really matters to you. What do you really value or want out of life? A great way of doing this is to imagine that you only have one year to live. What would you want to experience or do during that year? Another technique is to imagine that you are attending your own funeral. What do you want people to say about you? For what do you want to be remembered? Dig deep inside yourself and find out why you are here on the planet, or perhaps ask yourself why do you want to be here and make that your life mission!
3. Sit down and create some exciting goals. A sailboat cannot leave the harbor until it pulls up its anchor and opens its sails. Yet, when it sails into the seas you will drift aimlessly unless you know exactly where you want to go. You can’t arrive in Hawaii unless you know how to get there. Going through life without a destination is like being on this boat without a rudder. You can easily get lost in the sea of life when you have not charted your course. So be smart and create goals for every area of your life. Where do you want to be one year from now in your health, career, relationship, and love life? Be specific and decide exactly what you want to see manifest as if it was a movie on the cinema screen. Write down each of your goals on your phone and look at it daily. This will help you keep on track when an obstacle blocks your path.
4. Create a picture of what you want to manifest in your mind. Your mind is programmed by imagery and pictures. You subconsciously do what you see yourself doing in your mind’s eye. Remember that one picture is worth a thousand words. One way to create a picture for your mind is to create a “Manifesting Dream Board”. Your Dream Board contains cutouts of pictures, words, scenes, and things you want to experience or manifest that are glued to a large piece of cardboard. A detailed description of how to create the most powerful and effective manifesting dream board is found in Chapter 2 of my Manifesting Manual which you can order by Clicking Here!
5. Find someone that can unconditionally support you in manifesting your goals. Often we need support so that we stay on track with our commitments to ourselves. How many times have you broken your New Year resolutions in the past? Many people tend to give up on their dreams when they are confronted with some obstacle or problem be it external or internal. In fact, the reason many people fail to make big changes in their life is self-doubt. They doubt their ability to manifest whatever they have envisioned and thus give up. Having someone to support and believe in you when the going gets tough will dramatically increase your chances of success.
It is important that you choose someone who truly believes in you, and who has no personal attachment to whether you succeed or fail. For instance, you could enlist your best friend’s support, find a mentor, or hire me as your personal manifesting coach. I know that if we get to work together on your life, you will experience some profound changes and success in just a short time. I’m committed to helping you manifest an abundance of love, joy, and laughter in your life.
Contact me if you want to make all your dreams come true!
Sending 10,000 Blessings To You!!
Access my FREE 5D Manifesting Program Now at