Your Life’s Manifesting Agenda

Your Life’s Manifesting Agenda By Jafree Ozwald www.manifestingmagnet.com   Studies have shown that 97% of our population do not set well defined goals and write them down.  It is also noted that about 97% of people do not achieve their dreams.  Could this exact same percentage be a coincidence?  We don’t think so!!  In 1953, a study was done on the graduates of Yale University.  After they graduated, only 3% had clear defined goals of what they desired.  Twenty years later, in 1973, they interviewed the surviving graduates again, and found that the same 3% were worth more monetarily than the other entire 97% combined!  This 3% also reported that they were happier in their relationships and overall healthier than the other 97%.  So do you want to settle for a mediocre life like the 97% OR map out your dreams by writing down your goals?   MY MANIFESTING AGENDA   Your Name___________________________   Today’s Date________________   This is a short list of the goals, dreams & desires written in THE PAST TENSE,as if they have already occurred. Who do you want to BE?  What do you wantto be DOING? What do you want to HAVE manifested?   Create S.M.A.R.T. goals which are:   Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Reaching, and on a Timetable.   An example of a S.M.A.R.T. goal is…  30 Day Goal:  "I met 10 new people who helped improve my life to experience more joy and effortless ease!"   Specific goals produce specific results, vague goals produce vague results!Bigger goals are about bigger challenges, yet also result in greater feelings of success.  Smaller goals are easier challenges, and create less feelings of success. You’ll know a goal is right for you when it creates passion & excitement every time you think about it!  Write down what you really want, NOT what you should want!  If you have trouble knowing what you want, take some time to get quiet and look deeper inside.   In the list of 8 life arenas below, which areas do you want to see the most improvement in your life?  Pick at least 3 (or more) of these categories and use them for your 30, 60, 90 day, 6 month, 1 year and 5 year goals. This will be the start of your Manifesting Agenda for the next 5 years, so make your goals S.M.A.R.T. and FUN! Prioritize your goals with the most important first and the least is last.  After you are finished,  print out a copy for yourself and read it everyday!  Have fun with this assignment, be sure to PRINT it out when you’re 100% done…it works miracles!   1.  Physical Health2.  Emotional Health3.  Mental Health4. Spiritual Connection to Source  (Time meditating every day/week)5. Relationships (Intimate, Family, Friends and at Work)6. Career (Daily Actions, Location and Level of Satisfaction)7. Finances (Income, Savings, Having zero debt, Passive Income Streams)8. Personal (Education, Recreation, Travel, and other FUN stuff!)   IMPORTANT!!  REMEMBER TO WRITE YOUR GOALS IN THE PAST TENSEAS IF THEY HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED.  ENJOY!   30 days from now:                   60 days from now:                   90 days from now:                       6 months from now:                   1 year from now:                   3 years from now:                   5 years from now:                           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ For more information how you can easily manifest your goals above, do the exercises in chapter two of "The Manifesting Manual" at: www.manifestingmagnet.com     Many blessings to you,
Jafree www.EnlightenedBeings.com

Leave a Comment